Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 May 2002 02:07:24 -0400
From:         Ben huot <huotx@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Bus for sale....(which year is best)

Again, thank you all for the many reply (p-mail, more than 25 on this subject) I had.

I do appreciate a lot when a post a question and I have immediate answer. (This is a give and take relation) It makes me feel good about all the work (my web site) I did on my van and shared with you guys with my site. I feel that what I did was not done for nothing and it probably (I hope, no am sure) helps a few of you guys or other member of this list, from all the p-mail I have it look like many people appreciate the effort.

I post here because I don't reply to all the p-mail I have, I hope they will see this post so they will see that I do appreciate their comment and advice.

I fully understand that the older buses are less "technological" but I still like the way they look and the challenge of rebuilding an old bus (my girl wants one and I love her!!!). Yes it will be an expensive project and I am not rich at all but remember one thing, this list made me love the VW camper so it's partially your fault!!!

Thank you all again and of course I will share my future project with all you guys (with my site). Next winter (I am not in a hurry at all to be back in winter time) I will completely pull apart a 2.1L and will do an engine overall rebuilt step by step that I will share with you volks.

This is a general thanks to all the member here, I have more than 20 e-mail a day in direct relation to my site...

For now I wish to share with you that I hate our Canadian weather, they say it's gonna snow tomorrow and it pissed me off, it's May and it supposed to be sunny and nice.... damn winter, it's lasting forever.

Best regards to you guys, Ben http://www3.sympatico.ca/huotx/engine1.htm