Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 May 2002 09:32:02 -0500
From:         Scott & Barb Stothers <kintail@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Driving In Canada

I live up here and have been driving an '80 and '91 Vanagon for over 11 years and never been pulled over. Even driving my '67 Westfalia ( the true stereotype), never have been pulled over.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience!

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell, William" <william.russell@UW-INC.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 4:24 PM Subject: Driving In Canada