Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 May 2002 12:25:05 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Seeking Advice
Comments: To: Robin Davies <rodavies@FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU>

Sorry to hear of the issues surrounding the sale.

I'll pretty much agree with Ben, though a Syncro Westy is rare enough that it'll probably hold a chunk of its value (more than I can afford, unfortunately) - perhaps $5 - 7K (I'm really shooting from the hip, here)?

Is there any rust? This, at least to me, would have a huge affect on the value.

If you want to get the biggest return, I think it would be advisable to do those repairs which are going to make it functional, so it can at least be test driven, etc. That may actually involve removing the front axles.

I would like to see any recent photos you have. wolzphoto@worldnet.att.net

Thanks,

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Davies" <rodavies@FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 11:00 AM Subject: Seeking Advice