Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 16 May 2002 11:36:08 -0400
From:         Derek Krueger <vanagon@DRKRU.COTSE.NET>
Subject:      Re: bumpers and tables on vanagon questions
Comments: cc: vanagon@busdepot.com

This is what I am the new owner of. 1984 Wolfsburg w/ all features you mention such as the full Westy conversion, cloth seats, tach, rear A/C (I need a new blower motor for AC, who carries them?). I'm glad someone else thinks the two-tone brown and tan is sharp - I think some others disagree. Ohh, and I have the Tiico conversion which I'm assuming is an improvement over the 1.9L ;-)

I love this van.

Derek