Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 May 2002 16:45:32 -0400
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Jamie's Progress (NVC) was: Tragedy at Van-Again

Just wanted to drop a line to all of those kind folks out there in List Land who care about what is going on with my secretary Jamie Webber. First I want to thank all of those who sent emails of concern about Jamie and well wishes for her. I had some folks email in ecards, and others send them through the mail and they were a blessing to Jamie and to myself. It is great to see folks that care and are kind to people they don't even know. THANK YOU!!!

Jamie is doing much better. She came home from the Hospital the Sunday before last. I went to see her the other day and she is looking much more like her old self. She had two metal plates put in her face and a metal plate put in her arm. Her jaws are screwed shut. However much of the swelling is gone. Her face looks good as they put the plates in from the inside of her mouth. She is in really good spirits and seems to be getting better every day. The one complaint she had when I went to see her was that she wants to eat some real food. The doctors said that her jaw should be screwed shut for another couple of weeks. So she is out of danger at this point and doing well. It is a miracle to me that she is doing so well so quickly.

Again thank you all for caring and being there for Jamie. I know she really appreciates it and so do I.

Sincerely, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242