Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 May 2002 07:53:08 -0700
From:         Sean Garrett <SEAN.GARRETT@ASU.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Someone must know what tire pressure do use in Agilis 51 tire
              s!

I called Michelin and they said to run whatever the manufacturer of the vehicle recommends. NOT what is printed on the sidewall of the tire. They said that is the MAX pressure not the recommended pressure to run the tire on.

Sean Garrett 1981 Westy (his) 1995 Eurovan Camper (hers) sean.garrett@asu.edu