Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 25 May 2002 19:05:34 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: How wipers work / rain-X
Comments: To: Marshall <mjruskin@SHAW.CA>

Marshall,

Remember to use new steel wool. Glass is harder than steel, but softer than rust. You'll find this out if you ever remove decals with a rusty razor blade.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall" <mjruskin@SHAW.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 5:16 PM Subject: Re: How wipers work / rain-X