Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 26 May 2002 10:39:18 -0700
From:         Larry Chase <lchase@ATTGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Custom Vanagon / Westy / Syncro Bike Rack for sale > Last Call

Folks

Have had a ton of response from my original posting, a couple of days ago for a Custom Vanagon / Westy / Syncro Bike Rack for sale ....... this is the rack made by Gary Lee, a Vanagon List Member.

But alas ... no cash in hand.

Wanted to offer in one more time to the list before listing on eBay.

First to send cash / money order gets it.

IMHO a really good deal on a well made product.

Note ... can be used to carry Bikes, Spare gas cans, Spare trire, Cooler, Gear box etc.

This is the powder coated version with drop down shelf. ... purchased new for $259.00, 7 mnths ago.

Been on the back of my 85 Westy for the last six months .... is in perfect condition other than normal weather wear.

Asking ... $150.00 plus shipping.

Does not include bike carrier hardware, but can throw in my Yakima setup for an additional $50.00

Here's Gary's url with pictures of the original rack http://www.telusplanet.net/public/gary2a/rack/vanagonrack.htm

This is a solid well made unit if you are not familar with Garys workmanship.

First class all the way.

Woud be glad to send pictures of the actual rack and / or my Yakima setup if desired / needed.

Larry Chase 85 Westy "RoadHaus" CA soon to be AZ