Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 May 2002 08:21:03 -0500
From:         Debbie Fleming <dfleming@MOOSEBIRD.NET>
Subject:      Re: 1987 Westy for sale Sacramento, California Area $6800 OBO

Hi Lou - this is not to second-guess you, but we actually prefer the vanagon to our airbag-laden car because our kid (now 3) can ride up front with Dad since there's no airbag. Being a mom, and thus a worrier, I feel pretty good about that since he's strapped in well and sitting higher than most cars. (and I did consider it seriously, as I did lose a friend in high school who wasn't strapped in and went out through the windshield in a crash).

Again, apologies if I'm sounding like I'm second-guessing you, but just wanted to add my 2c.

Debbie