Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 May 2002 18:00:49 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <j_rodgers@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Thread cycles, WAS  Coolant flush...best way to do it?
Comments: To: John Clemens <jbclem@EARTHLINK.NET>

Archives and FAQ's are good, very good. and true, it's best to attempt ones research there first. However, there is the collective history, knowledge and wisdom of the list that hangs about out there like a living entity of it's own, and access to it and response from it is usually specific and certainly faster than the speed of light......thus many may use it as opposed to the FAQ's and Archives.

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver