Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 May 2002 16:21:02 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>
Subject:      Re: E-bay double cab
Comments: To: cchiang1@yahoo.com
Comments: cc: wetwesties@yahoogroups.com

It is not my policy to endorse any E*bay items but I went to see a local vehicle and here is what I found. Here is the scoop on the Double Cab and mucho other stuff that is going to be sold off. #1) He has two double cabs, the one on E-bay will make a retail vehicle for about $900.00 in paint and minor repairs after it is sold. #2) The second double cab is nicer and has only 11,000 kilometers on it. #3) He has a UniMoog #4) He has a 41 Dodge military Staff Car. #5) He has a Jag XKE convert. #6) He has a MG Midget #7) He has two VW things. #8) He has a Bugatti look alike fiberglass car made in England. #9) He has a 78 Rolls, just needs minor repair on shift linkage. #10) He has a pristine Mercedes Turbo Diesel 300 that I'd love to have 86 about. #11) The total should be somewhere about 16 vehicles he's liquidating. I left one off that I'm going to try to deal on. Sellers name is Joe Godwin. Phone 972-641-1725 Joe has retired and has graduated into needing to travel in giant motorhomes more than collect cars. That is his reason for selling his favorite things. After a few minutes with Joe, I knew I was the amateur in the VW guru area. I'd say he's an honest guy and will treat you fairly if you decide to do business with him. I spent about two hours with him and then left in shame because his war stories with cars were better than mine.

Stan Wilder 83 Westfalia Air Cooled Item #1830324093 To view the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1830324093