Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 May 2002 09:36:24 -0700
From:         Debra Clark <clark10006@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: Tom Carrington - take note  was: IS THE LIST GETTING SMALLER?
Comments: To: Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>

I, for one, although I'm sure I'm not the only one, would hate to see the few ruin this valuable resource for the many. I am relatively new to Vanagons and this list was instrumental in preparing me for my initial purchase and also has been the greatest comfort in my new ownership. Through this list I found a great, local mechanic and the expertise and encouragement to try minor repairs and modifications. I couldn't and WOULDN'T have bought a vanagon without this list. My thanks goes to the many who have helped me avoid many pitfalls and pulled me through others. Some of these folks may have "flamed-up" from time to time but that's not what I remember about them. Maybe if we remember how fun and useful this list really is, we won't let "our fingers do the talking" next time we read the inevitable incendiary post.

Debra Clark Santee, California clark10006@cox.net ----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Wolz" <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 8:15 AM Subject: Tom Carrington - take note was: IS THE LIST GETTING SMALLER?