Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 May 2002 11:46:50 -0700
From:         Sean Garrett <SEAN.GARRETT@ASU.EDU>
Subject:      (NVC) RE: IS THE LIST GETTING SMALLER?

My thoughts too. I have endured a little more than rudeness and for the 1st time on this list I started to use junk mail filters for certain addresses. Just don't care to hear from folks who are rude. I feel now that I have also attempted enough repairs that my knowledge could be valuable to someone, and I might be able to return it to someone who needs it. I refuse to give up and leave though, to much good advice, great ideas, fun bantering (sp?), and entertainment value also.

However, as always "to each his/her own"

Sean Garrett 1981 Westy (his) 1995 Eurovan Camper (hers) sean.garrett@asu.edu