Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 May 2002 15:41:44 EDT
From:         Ben T <BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: IS THE LIST GETTING SMALLER?
Comments: To: developtrust@COX.NET

In a message dated 5/29/02 1:07:23 AM Taipei Standard Time, developtrust@COX.NET writes:

<< I also hope those that want to leave just do it and don't waste list band width telling us you are going to or why you did it. >>

I don't frequently agree with William or Terry but I do in this respect. If you don't like the posting, DELETE it. If you want to get off list, by all means that is your prerogative. As for the list membership shrinking, I don't agree. Although only Tom can truly track list size, I can say that the volume of list mail has increased if anything.

Our beloved vehicles are getting older and succumbing to rust, accidents, and just general overzealous recreational use. There will be fewer of these vehicles on the road as time goes on. Thta also means fewer people will own them. Consequently, those who move on to other makes and or types of vehicles will no longer need to know about Vanagons.

Some people have just chaged their interest and or prioorities. Maybe their PC broke or some such thing. I for one have become less active on the list. This is not from list rants but simply because I am busier with other things nowadays. I have not lost my interest in Vanagons. I still own three of them. However, I own some 10 other vehicles. They need occasional attention too.

Anyway, that's my excuse. What's yours?

Is this list getting bigger? The volume of my list mail since to have increased recently.

BenT <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/bentbtstr8/myhomepage/index.html">Vanagon Cafe</A>