Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 May 2002 20:46:16 -0700
From:         "Phil S." <napszeerf@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: T.K sucks....AMEN!/Bridge mending

--- developtrust <developtrust@COX.NET> wrote: > My vote is for everyone who continues with this > silly name calling to stop.

Me too

> Terry has a dry sense of humor that most people > misunderstand. It is not him > but the constant effort to get in the last slander > that annoys people. Let > it go you all.

Very dry at times but hes got alot of good tips and is an asset IMO

> By feeding into this "Let's all gang up on Terry (or > anyone) nonsense" you > perpetuate hate and show your own ridiculous nature. > This thread has gone > way beyond its entertainment value.

Entertainment?!...this is painful!

> Didn't someone recently post about self-restraint. I > vote for that.

Agreed, I'll try harder this time

> I also vote for keeping Terry on the list, and Tim > (and you all too) and > everyone who has the courage to express themselves. > BUT there IS a limit to > name calling and rejection. I vote to keep everyone > that pisses me off ON > THE LIST, but also invite change in how we post > (including myself.)

Perhaps a rules page?

> My last vote is for maturity to prevail, for common > decency, and for a > kinder and gentler list.

Maturity is a hard one for me but ill try:)

> I'll bet everyone on this list has made an error now > and then. I have.

Put the foot in my mouth a few times as well.

You > who want to crucify Terry just did. > "An error does not become a mistake unless you > refuse to correct it." > (Author unknown.)

AMEN BROTHER!!!

> Guillermo-de-San-Diego > 1989 Vanagon GL Camper

Yes I agree with the above......lets lick our wounds, mend the bridges, and get on with the GOOD Vanagon content!

Phil***84' Westy Tiico "Millenium Falcon" ***60' Morris Mini1340CC(For sale)