Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 30 May 2002 20:08:38 +0900
From:         Yoshi <yosh@MAX.HI-HO.NE.JP>
Subject:      Re: Terry kay sucks....AMEN!

> >Terry has a dry sense of humor that most people misunderstand.

> I think that this may be the case. I don't want Terry kicked off the > list, but...

I think so, too. Terry shouldn't leave from list. Terry is the guy who has a little different sense. I was often perplexed with his posts. But, I think them funny (good) reminiscences now. Because, I am almost the same as Terry. I think that lists are probably the same, too. We are the "Mad-VANANUTS". Yes, we are the "TEAM". I haven't seen him directly. But, I think he is a probably nice guy. Watch his HP. His character is expressed there. Smile is the bestEST way.. We should have room!!

But Terry, we join in list from the different environment (country, politics systems, religion, custom, education, etc). You must recognize them clearly.

When you understand them, you will be an important guy in list.

Cheers! From far 7000 miles. ;)