Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 31 May 2002 09:52:08 -0400
From:         Derek Krueger <vanagon@DRKRU.COTSE.NET>
Subject:      Re: I smell a wiring a burnin'
Comments: To: Vwdude1957@aol.com

Dave -

I feel your pain. Funky home-brewed wiring is a difficult beast to slay (no offense to any beasts on the list). I, too, have been chasing wiring difficulties, but I think mine are from the PPO, stereo installers, etc.

Still having problems with my hazard switch (see su: I'm buzzing). Anyone have one they can sell me at a reasonable price so I can plug in and check if the switch is fired (which, at this point, I think it is)? Or, anyone in MN want to let me "use" one.

Thanks, Derek