Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 May 2002 01:03:58 -0400
From:         Ben huot <huotx@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: My 2 cents on the condition of the list
Comments: To: Bob O'Shaughnessy <vanagon@COLUMBUS.RR.COM>

I am new to this list, i have seen crap post also, and I don't read them when I see that it is childish. But I think that a bit of fun stuff is cool also. This is a mailing list (take what you need), it's a hobby, that why there are so many people, if it was an official forum with superman moderator the number of member would be reduce by 80%. I think that when it goes to far, Tom is doing the right thing, is closing the list.

I pass countless!!!!!!!!!! hour building my page (and scraping one digital camera with grease) and answering p-mail, and post on this list, sometime more than 15 p-mail a day. When I get stupid and offending e-mail (yes I do) I feel like closing my site, but I don't, why!!! There are plenty of good people out there; so I do what I do (Why the hell do I do that!!! same old question) because a think that other will do the same for me one day, (yes one day!!) if they could, many here have done so!!!

Think twice before putting moderator that will become with time superman moderator...

Asshole will always be asshole.

Regards, Ben http://www3.sympatico.ca/huotx/engine1.htm

Well, it's late, I will go kill a few German to get the steam off!!! (lol, just a joke, it's a PC game call -Return to castle Wolfenstein-, WW2 game, German against the allies)

By the way, this is one of the best list I have been on in years, cheers to you volks and damn to the 2.1 rods problem.