Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:40:03 EDT
From:         Ben T <BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM>
Subject:      WTB: Extra alloy wheels listed in this posting
Comments: To: Syncro@yahoogroups.com

I realize it is a long shot but I am looking for two types on VW alloy wheels. One is for a late model Golf/Jetta/New Beetle. I think it is called Mambo.

VW part number 1JO 071 490A AUDI part number 8LO 071 490A Other marking KBA 43688 RONAL part number 1J 007 1213 666 (this is on the center cap)

I am thinking of possibly redrilling these to fit my Vanagon. I got three of them at a bargain price at the recent Bug-O-Rama 49.

I also need a pair of gthe following alloywheel: 380 601 025 E

The numbers are pretty hard to make out from the casting. It may actually be:

3B0 601 025 E

I'm not even sure about that number 6. The size cast on the wheel is:

7J x 16H2 et 45

I suspect this is for a Eurovan or a Passat. I have a pair. They do not have center caps but have VW casting marks on the wheels.

TIA, BenT