Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Jun 2002 09:39:28 -0600
From:         Ben McCafferty <ben@KBMC.NET>
Subject:      Rear-facing safety was: Re: WTB: Westy swivel seat swiv'ler
Comments: To: Andrew Bell <andrewbell@QWEST.NET>

This reminds me: anyone out there done a mod to allow the passenger seat to remain in the rear-facing position while driving, i.e. seatbelt, lock the swivel base, etc.? It seems the seat could be locked by adding a notch at the rear similar to the one that locks in the front. Thoughts on impact in the rear-facing position? tx, bmc :) "Faith will move mountains, but you'd better bring a shovel...."