Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Jun 2002 22:24:25 -0600
From:         Ben McCafferty <ben@KBMC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Newby Question
Comments: To: robert asmann <fliptop92@KNOLOGY.NET>

I use a pressure limiter on the city water connection. This has an added benefit--you can twist the pressure limiter easily since you don't have to twist the whole hose with it. I then add the hose to the pressure limiter, and it seals fine since the female end of it is easily accessible (since it's not inside the flap on the van). You have the added benefit of saving your water lines when you find yourself at one of those RV parks with outrageously high water pressure. One downside is that the pressure limiter is not flexible, so you have to be careful not to bump into it and snap something. If you can find one, I like the brass limiters as opposed to the plastic ones. I think mine limits to 15psi. tx, bmc :) "Faith will move mountains, but you'd better bring a shovel...."