Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:37:57 -0500
From:         selten <selten2@ATTBI.COM>
Subject:      Re: TiiCo Conversion Engine
Comments: To: james_adams@YAHOO.COM

James , Did your mechanic wire the O2 sensor into the ECU connector? If not that would explain the cold running problem. Go to The Tiico owners site and follow the directions. The O2 sensor helps to enrich at cold temps and allows clean acceleration almost immediately upon starting. Good luck Tom Czerniak ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Winget" <WESTYTRAVER@CS.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 2:45 PM Subject: Re: TiiCo Conversion Engine