Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:25:58 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@UVIC.CA>
Subject:      Re: Is it time for a Tiico list?
Comments: To: Brent Christensen <sbsyncro@hotmail.com>

Brent,

my opinion...

I regret the lack of syncro and Subie conversion discussion on this list, for me it makes the vanagon list poorer.

Most of the postings to the vanagon list don't interest me in the slightest - for example anything to do with automatic transmissions, A/C, air-cooled engines, and of course the inane "hey look at this ebay item" or "UPS are crooks" or "<insert other various stupid rants here>" type postings

<g>

So I delete the messages I am not interested in and read the ones I am interested in. Its no great hardship.

(The beauty of having all the subjects in one list is rather like the old card catalogue system in libraries...during the search you accidentally stumble across a non-related item that is useful.)

Anyway, the list is not as useful (to me) as I think it was/could be. Splitting it further would make it even less so.

Alistair -- '82 Westy -> diesel converted to gas in '94 albell@uvic.ca http://homepage.mac.com/alistairbell/home/