Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 1 Jun 2002 20:03:11 -0700
From:         developtrust <developtrust@COX.NET>
Subject:      San Diego area invitation list

In the San Diego, California area I'm proposing a 1/2 day vanagon picnic for local San Diego people sometime in July or August.

Perhaps later, even the mountains, or Borrego dessert or down Baja way. (Of course, with enough advance notice-- say two weeks-- anyone from afar is welcome.)

Unless someone else organizes it first, I'm collecting a list of local San Diego area email addresses to use as a list for invitations to a 1/2 day picnic at Mission Bay that Debra in Santee and other locals have suggested. I will make this list available to all who send me their email address unless you prefer your email address not be given to other local people on the list.

Right now I have about 6 addresses of people I have either met or have sent me email messages suggesting such a 1/2 day meeting just for fun and fellowship. A time to put a face to each list member's postings and to grill a few hotdogs or veggie burgers or sample that special chili.

I'm only in the collection phase of my own personal list making so there are no immediate plans YET.

If you are a local San Diego list member please email me a short message to indicate you are interested. So that we don't clog up bandwidth, if you post to the list just a one line statement.

"Add me to the San Digeo invitation list"

Or pmail me.

William aka Guillermo-de-San-Diego 1989 Vanagon GL Camper