Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:26:45 -0700
From:         mike <mwmiller@CWNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: HEAT now oil light not lighting and others as well.
Comments: To: Joel Walker <jwalker17@earthlink.net>

Thanks, it is a camper. And I want to figure how to remount so it can be switched back in winter, handy source of heat then.

After fooling around with the engine on my trip the oil pressure light quit working. I think I've found the connection on the engine, a green wire slide clip on the oil filter housing and it's good, I think. Maybe a blown bulb but the failure was just to opportune with the fool around. Any other ideas?

Also after installing the rebuilt engine the battery/oil pressure/other light I've forgotten the source of no longer go on at start as they used to. Doesn't seem as though this would be a problem but does anyone have another thought on the subject?

Mike