Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:45:02 -0400
From:         Bob Allen <b.t.allen@MYACTV.NET>
Subject:      Re: broken speedometer?
Comments: To: Jeff Palmer <jpalmer@MTS.NET>

Jeff, How would you or so other lucky Metric user like to buy a complete speedo/tach istrument panel nearly new with about 9 klips on it (don't ask) resonable/cheap? Thanks bob ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Palmer" <jpalmer@MTS.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 5:02 PM Subject: broken speedometer?