Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Jun 2002 23:28:18 -0400
From:         Hans Brouwer <h.brouwer@SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject:      Re: Headrests- SAFETY CONCERN!
Comments: To: Bradley Flubacher <flub@ADELPHIA.NET>

I have taken the clips out on the driver side head rest. This way I can take the head rest out so that the door closes better when you have the driver seat turned 90 degrees. I do not feel there is a safety issue. I am 6' and even with the headrest all the way done I feel safe that it will protect my cheese head :-)

Hans Cumberland, Ontario

86 Westfalia (Slow Poke) 92 Cabriolet

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bradley Flubacher" <flub@ADELPHIA.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 12:19 AM Subject: Headrests- SAFETY CONCERN!