Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:59:42 -0600
From:         "Blake C. Thornton" <thornton@MATH.UTAH.EDU>
Subject:      Re: basic tools...?
Comments: To: Martin Walz <mwalz@VMRESEARCH.ORG>

This is a common question and I am sure that opinions vary. Perhaps there will be an entry in the vanagon FAQ?

I would say that you just need to start working on your van while you are at home. Until you get more comfortable with fixing things, you won't be able to fix things on the road. Once you are good at fixing things while at home, you will know what tools you need when you are on the road.

Blake