Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:20:03 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>
Subject:      Re: email names <VERY Friday>
Comments: To: vanagon@DRKRU.COTSE.NET

You remember seeing that commercial where the Cajun is sitting eating Pizza and dousing his Pizza with Tabasco Sauce ? ................ he's bitten by a Mosquito that explodes as he flys off. Well that's is what happens to insects down here in Texas. We've abandoned Burger King, Mc Donalds, Sonic and gone strictly with Taco Bueno, Tacho Bell and even local genuine Hispanic eateries to get our daily supply of peppers. Fire ants, mosquitos, bees, wasps are dropping like flies when they just touch our skin. I sincerely believe that a good bug zapper would cheaper in the long run than all this preparation H. and Tucks Pads.

Stan

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:03:18 -0400 Derek Krueger <vanagon@DRKRU.COTSE.NET> writes: > Speaking of killer things - what ever happened to killer bees? I > thought they were supposed to have invaded the whole of the U.S. by > now...Did they get to Texas and decide it wasn't worth it? > > Also, I heard this morning that Wisconsin is under attack > (seriously) > by swarms of ferocious gnats. I hear they are so bad in Eau Claire > that it is like being in a sand storm. People are confined to their > houses. > > Hope these nasties stay out of MN! > > Happy Friday, > Derek > > > >> ----- Original Message ----- > >> Wrom: NVWWCUFPEGA > >> Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 11:33 AM > >> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > >> Subject: Re: email names > >> > >>> I know most of you have wondered how a name like killer_jupiter > ever > >> came > >>> into being and why would someone use that as an email name. I am > >> sure you > >>> have wondered. I am positive you have. Why wouldn't you? > >> > >> aw, heck. > >> > >> i thought it was killer_junniper .. and you just had this really > big > >> junniper bush next to your house that was trying to eat your > house. > >> something like that. > >> > >> and all it is is some planet? > >> > >> sheesh. :( > >> > >> i think the killer_junniper was better. could have made a movie > out of > >> that ... like Day of the Junniper! or Invasion of the Junniper > >> Snatchers. you know, with these big junniper bushes that were > taking > >> over the country with mind control of the birds and animals that > ate > >> the junniper berries and threatening national security and > >> kindergartens and our very existence as a species on this planet. > >> > >> oh, well. > >> > >> unca joelGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : > >> http://explorer.msn.com >