Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:01:27 -0400
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Tiico Fuel Rail upgrade kit

I am going to start selling a fuel rail upgrade kit for the tiico conversion. Bascially this is a fuel rail from a '91 Jetta and the injectors from the Jetta along with a new fuel pressure regulator. The Jetta injectors (in my opinion) and the fuel pressure regulator are the ones that should have come with the kit in the first place. The fuel pressure for the Jetta engines (which is basically what a tiico is) is higher than the Vanagon by almost 10 psi! The plastic fuel rail makes the conversion look more professional than the cheesy metal rail they give you and also is easier to install. The kit comes with: 4 new bosch injectors at $40 each (comes with seals) 1 new fuel rail (VW)- $50 1 new fuel pressure regulator- $65 4 clips for the injectors- $3.60 Your total would be $278.60

Compare this to buying four new Vanagon injectors at $89 each and a new Vanagon fuel pressure regulator at $65 and you are looking at $421!

You are going to install a new engine in your Vanagon and you are not going to put new injectors and a new fuel pressure regulator in there? At this price why not?

If you are interested please email me or call me with your order. If I get enough demand I may put it on the webstore.

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242