Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:14:40 -0500
From:         Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Wheel Cleaner Spray Bottle Rant
Comments: To: luvoldvws <luvoldvws@YAHOO.COM>

Go to Home Depot and buy one of their ZEP Products spray bottles for a couple or three bucks. Report back to us how long it took for that bottle to fail. Most anything ZEP has it's name on is pretty high end stuff.

DM&FS At 09:01 AM 6/17/2002 -0700, luvoldvws wrote: >To all, > >Has anyone else notice this? > >The last two bottles of spray wheel cleaner that I >purchased, the pump spray quit working before I used >up the contents of the bottle. In both cases I >purchased a cheap empty pump spray bottle at my local >variety store and filled it with the remaining >contents of the wheel cleaner. This new pump spray >bottle worked for only a couple of applications before >the pump sprayer quit also. > >Possible conclusions: > >1. I am the victim of bad luck, most pump sprayers >work well beyond the depletion of their contents. > >or > >2. There is a property of wheel cleaner that wears >out pump sprayers prematurely. > >or > >3. Wheel cleaner manufacturers want to sell you more >wheel cleaner and design the pump sprayer to fail >early. > >What say the list? > >Oh, BTW mandatory Vanagon content: Keep your alloy >wheels clean. Brake dust build up can erode the metal >of the OEM alloy wheels and do permanent damage. > > > >===== >Dennis Lockwood >91 Carat >Original Owner > >__________________________________________________ >Do You Yahoo!? >Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup >http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com