Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:48:45 -0400
From:         Data Services <dataservices@ATTBI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tiico engine DEQ certification
Comments: To: Arlen <manx1342@EARTHLINK.NET>

Did it here in Mass. too. No pain, no strain and it sounds like the same type of inspection. Most garages dont know what's under the "hood" of our 12 to 20 yr. old vehicles unless they repair them.

Dave B. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Arlen" <manx1342@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 7:58 AM Subject: Re: Tiico engine DEQ certification