Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:12:16 EDT
From:         Chuck Mathis <CMathis227@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 3.3L MOTOR FOR VANAGON.....I JUST GOT THE SVX

Uh, Tony, what kind of shape is your tranny in? With that sort of power and low Vanagon gearing it IS going to be real fast out of the hole ... once. Then you will slowly coast to a stop at the end of a long trail of 091 tranny bits.

Hey just for grins why don't put the 1.9L in the Subie?

Chuck '85 Wolfsburg Westy - 'Roland the Road Buffalo'