Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 15 Jun 2002 22:14:14 -0700
From:         mike ingle <mikei@ANCORE.COM>
Subject:      Re: 3.3L MOTOR FOR VANAGON.....I JUST GOT THE SVX

All said,

I wonder, why such power for a Vanagon? The only reason I can imagine is towing otherwise, all I want is a more reliable, more fuel efficient engine (VW TDI for me when the wter boxer goes). Less power, no transaxle woes..

Mike ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Grebneff" <andrew.grebneff@STONEBOW.OTAGO.AC.NZ> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 9:43 PM Subject: Re: 3.3L MOTOR FOR VANAGON.....I JUST GOT THE SVX