Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:31:56 -0700
From:         Tromper <evilpig@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: saw a westy today and
Comments: To: Samuelvw@AOL.COM

Umm it's a bad idea, in fact I should lecture him personally on the matter..what's his phone number and where's the Van??

Seriously, did you check the engine et al..sounds like a decent deal, or would be in my area (Seattle) even if the motor's rotten, BUT you should always know what you're getting into.

JT Tromper 1982 Dieselfant II "The Manatee"