Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:06:02 -0700
From:         Jim Arnott <jrasite@EONI.COM>
Subject:      Vanagon@Lenti results
Comments: To: "type2@type2.com v" <type2@type2.com>, vintagebus@type2.com

And the total is:

At least 66 current listmembers from V@L are still hanging out on one of the three lists and could be bothered to waste the electrons to reply.

Breakdown is:

Vintagebus 9 Type2 14 Vanagon 43 (counting me only once... I'm still on all three lists.)

The door prize is graciously supplied by early listmember 'Poor' Richard Palmer (currently answering from T2). His message follows:

Poor Richard <rapalmer@unity.ncsu.edu> sagely penned:

> Since Spring of 1994!!!!! > I did the original V@L shirts, and still have a ton of V@L stickers if > anyone is interested...free if they send a stamped envelope. > > These are the round ones. Make sure to send a #10 business envelope, > as they won't fit in the smaller envelopes. If you want more than 3 or > 4, you might put on 2 stamps just to be safe.

> Please have them send self-addressed, stamped envelope (business > size) to > Richard Palmer > 121-C Park Ave > Raleigh, NC, 27605-1832 > Of course, stickers are free, but I always welcome other cool stickers > in trade if people have club stickers, local, etc... > >

Trivia for those ole timers only on one list:

FWIW, Al Knoll replied and let me know that Martha says 'Hi!', Bradley's nowhere to be found and Schwarze (who replied from T2) has a new career as a Husband.

Hooper and Dolan are hanging out on the T2 list. Unca Joel is here, there and everywhere.

Thom Fitzpatrick is admin of the VB list. Tom Carrington is running Vanagon and I don't know who the hell the admins of T2 are this week. ;o)

Thanks for your participation

Jim Arnott List Administration Spare Vanagon & WetWesties Union, OR

Full list follows:

Alistair Bell Andrew Martin Ari Ollikainan Bill Monk Bill Knight Blake Thornton Bob O Shaughnessy Carl Hansen Tom Carrington Christian Figenschou Clara Courtney Hook Craig K Dave Dave Horrigton Dave Katsuki David Richoux Derek Drew dneu Doktor Tim Dyer Lytle Elliot Braun Pat H Frank Grunthaner Gary Lee George Jannini H Steven Dolan Jack Stafford Joachim Garth Woolstenhulme Jim Bryant Jim Walker Joel Walker John Clavin Chris Jordan Karl von Salzen Ken Hooper Robert King Todd Matthew Henriks David (Most?) Paul Retherford Al Knoll Frank Condelli R. D. Robertson Richard Jones 'Poor' Richard Palmer Rick D Robin Davies Schwarze Sam W Sketch483 Brad Stefan Ufer Ted Finesman Ron Salmon Thomas Hanlon Tim Tim Hannink Tobin Copley Todd Francis Tom Young Tom Stone Bill <wb6otg> William Keating and yours truly, Jim Arnott