Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:37:13 -0400
From:         Greg Kriss <carat90@LYCOS.COM>
Subject:      bumper repair for '90 Carat

Have a '90 Carar with the "Metalic silver aero syle bumpers & rocker panels" or the non-chrome ones for short. There are several cracks and one quater size piece missing. Priced around for a pair of used bumpers and the best I found was for $275 in the same condition as mine.

So.......... am just going to patch up mine. The cracks I think I can epoxy but the small missing piece I need to find a filler for. Anyone have and advice on what materials to use and how to blend the repairs in so that they don't show up all that much. I'm not interested in a show/restoration quality but in good looking bumpers.

thanks

____________________________________________________________ Win a first-class trip to New Orleans and vacation Elvis Style!. Enter NOW! http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail/http://www.elvis.lycos.com/sweepstakes/