Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:48:24 +0100
From:         Clive Smith <clive.harman-smith@NTLWORLD.COM>
Subject:      Re: specific features of 86 GL Wolfsburg

Excuse me for butting in. This sort of wrangle happens a lot here (UK) as well, not that I've had a VW bent.

I can see theres an issue at stake about the value and whether repairs will exceed this. If so, do you get the right to buy the vehicle back at a silly price like we usually do, I've just got paid £850 for a car (v. low mileage so worth much more) but bought it back for £50, so receiving £800 which allows me to choose where and when that damage is fixed.

Is this common there, as the damage doesn't look that bad, or is it bananered?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward Maglott" <emaglott@BUNCOMBE.MAIN.NC.US> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 3:23 AM Subject: Re: specific features of 86 GL Wolfsburg