Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:22:59 +0100
From:         Clive Smith <clive.harman-smith@NTLWORLD.COM>
Subject:      Re: BS Insurance Co sharks!!!! Re: specific features of 86 GL

Maybe if you keep the photos as evidence it wasn't structurally totalled, as evidence then it may not end up affecting it's resale value. Maybe you can also push them up into $2000 range, using all your acquired evidence?

Lifes a compromise unless you fight it all the way - and even Tyson's getting tired of that!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward Maglott" <emaglott@BUNCOMBE.MAIN.NC.US> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 12:21 PM Subject: Re: BS Insurance Co sharks!!!! Re: specific features of 86 GL Wolfsburg