Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:56:16 -0400
From:         "Carrington, Tom" <TCarrington@RELITECH.COM>
Subject:      FW: URGENT: Stranded in Remote Area with disabled wife - please h
              elp!
Comments: cc: "mbauhs@mb.sympatico.ca" <mbauhs@mb.sympatico.ca>

Hi Eveyone,

Marshall Ruskin is stuck someplace in Manitoba.

If you are able to help out a fellow listmember, please get in touch with Marshall at:

mbauhs@mb.sympatico.ca

Thanks, TomC tcarrington@relitech.com http://www.relitech.com/tomc http://volksweb.relitech.com http://checkerweb.relitech.com 85 Vanagon Crew Cab 82 Westy diesel=>gas conversion 81 Checker A-11 (Taxi) 65 Notchback