Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Jul 2002 18:57:50 -0400
From:         Vanagon man <vgonman@MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Repost: Aircooled vanagon acceptable oil temperature /
              timingproblem?
Comments: To: Simon Glen <simonglen@BIGPOND.COM>

250F is high if you are using dino oil...........Oil starts to break down after 230F per Gene Berg...............

Adam P 81 Westy "The Brick " 70 Single Cab "Whitey" 74 Beetle "Ol Yeller" 73 Transporter (STILL at paint shop) 1988 Vanagon Wolfsburg 75 Campmobile "for sale' Used Vanagon Parts for sale (mostly aircooled) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Glen" <simonglen@BIGPOND.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 6:55 PM Subject: Re: Repost: Aircooled vanagon acceptable oil temperature / timingproblem?