Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 13 Jul 2002 14:53:18 -0400
From:         Ron Komoroski <motresyklman@LYNCHBURG.NET>
Subject:      Black Hills & Badlands

Hey Y'all, Anyone on the list familiar w/the Black Hills/Badlands area of S. Dakota/Wyoming? I am planning a trip in the Westy, trailering my Moto Guzzi. The idea is to set up camp in a central location & use the motorcycle for a series of daytrips to see the sights & ride the roads. Questions; 1 Weather, when does it change? How late in the year can we do this trip & still have decent riding weather? 2. Feasibility, Is there a central location where camp can be set up & day trips of up to 120 miles or so be done to go to all the "must see" places? All comments & suggestions of places to see & things to do gratefully accepted. Ron Komoroski