Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 21 Jul 2002 11:38:26 +0200
From:         Raimund Feussner <rfeussner@GMX.DE>
Subject:      Re: junkyard gems
Comments: To: dave bowers <dave@SPARKPLUG.COM>

Once again I almost got a heart attack while watching the photos.

These gems landing on a wreckyard in the U.S., while these items are over 1000$ used in germany, where they were produced (jumpseats and A/C)

Our yards only have naked delivery Vanagonīs. Everything thatīs not Vanagon standard wonīt be found on ANY yard here. Everything would be parted out and sold before the Van goes to the yard.

A/C? super-rare and 500$ used Jumpseats? Another 500$

Normally it would have to be the other way: All Vanagonīs luxury parts cheap in germany (were they come from and should be common), EVERY Vanagon part in the U.S. rare and expensive.

You lucky guys...

Raimund

----- Original Message ----- From: "dave bowers" <dave@SPARKPLUG.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2002 12:50 AM Subject: junkyard gems