Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:46:25 -0700
From:         developtrust <developtrust@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: Swaping Manual Transmision Fluid?
Comments: To: Matt Sutton <msutts@EARTHLINK.NET>

Easy to do. Drain plug is easy to find on the backside of the tranny. Fill plug is on the passenger side. Pmail for photos or help if needed. I replaced mine a few months ago. Very easy to do it and you will be amazed at the improvement as well as the dirty sludge you drain out. If you want to drain it all out let it sit overnight to drain every last drop. Check the archives for a lot of information on how to and tools needed. I made a tool for the drain plug & fill plug but you can buy one custom made for that purpose if you want.

William