Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 27 Jul 2002 21:00:49 -0600
From:         Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Best place to locate headlight relays

Posting the note from Frank Condelli below. I've got the "stuff" but have been procrastinating the doing. I've heard that there is a very nice location at the fuse panel at the dash....and another at the right headlight. Bob Stevens '91 Westy

Frank wrote: "I finally got around to installing relays for the headlamp power on my '87 Westy. Well, this is a worthwhile project ! Makes a BIG difference for very little time and money. I made up a webpage with the description of how I did this project. Goto: AHREF= "http://members.aol.com/Fkc43/mechanic.htm" Frank Condelli & Associates - Mechanics</A> and follow the link for "1986~1991 Vanagon Headlamp Relay Upgrade". There is a "Materials" list along with the description. Any of you who are putting off doing this because your not confident to fool with the electric system, check out my directions and I think you'll reconsider. If you still don't want to do this then I can do it for you. Two hours labour plus parts."

Cheers

Frank Condelli