Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:58:35 -0700
From:         Don Kane <dkane@MAIL.ARC.NASA.GOV>
Subject:      FS '84 Westy, SF Bay Area $2000

I'm selling the last of my vans. It's an '84 Westy Assuan Brown. 260K miles on the vehicle, but the engine and transmission are not original, both purchased used, so I don't know how many miles on them. It runs fine, I've used it as my daily driver for about 5 years. It has 2 propane tanks. Stove works. I never got the frig to work on propane, but I also never tried to hard. It works on AC and 12V. It's got got a few small dents and scratches, but a good polish will do wonders for it. I don't want to put any effort into it, so I'm selling it pretty cheap. If I can't sell it for this price, I plan to donate it. It comes with a few extras, stuff in my garage I want to clean out.

New rotors still in the box. Complete disassembled engine spare ECU Bike rack A large variety of other spare parts that the buyer is welcome to take or not.

It last passed smog in Dec of 2000, needing a new Cat. every van I ever owned needed a new Cat when it came time to pass smog. Smog will be the buyer's responsibility. email me for more info if you're interested.

Don Kane