Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2002, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:36:26 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>
Subject:      Re: WBX Whining
Comments: To: BenTbtstr8@aol.com

I never found anything romantic or sexual about my Westy. I've been on the roadside scratching my head a few times and it is embarrasing. Gratefully I've always made it home without a wrecker but it has been nip and tuck with a lot of spare parts swapping to get mobile again. I equate driving my Westy to driving my first car, a 39 plymouth, a $65.00 car that stunk of oil just like my air cooled Westy. Its like going backwards in time to the 50s with no A/C, piss poor brakes, wipers that are subject to not work, frequent unknown rattles and squeaking suspension. Now really guys. How many of these do you need in your life?

Stan

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:56:47 EDT BenTbtstr8@aol.com writes: > In a message dated 7/31/02 7:45:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time, > wilden1@JUNO.COM > writes: > > << Still comes down to: Why would anyone want four or five of the > same > vehicle in their driveway ? >> > > Style? That Escatorial Green clashes with my Gold Gloria Vanderbilt > skating > outfit. I think I'll Bring the Auan Brown today. I really look good > in gold. > > BenT >