Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Aug 2002 17:31:49 -0400
From:         Lawrence Johnson <larry_avery.johnson@SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject:      ADDS Drive Shaft

FWIIW I bought my ADDS drive shaft from Larry Juhl at mailto:buttemoxie@msn.com I've had it in now for about 1500 miles. It is not completely vibration free but the vibration is minimal and seems to be consistent through the useful rev range. As an added +, the sliding shaft make installation very easy. For the VW drive shaft, I found it necessary to loosen the front differential to get it out. All in all, I'm happy with the unit. Larry