Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:12:11 -0700
From:         "Thomas D. Hanlon" <hanran@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: What is EKTA? and additional questiins
Comments: To: RAlanen@AOL.COM, Frank Condelli <RAlanen@AOL.COM>

Frank, or any other Listee,

In trade for the Westy stove burner tops, I've received the ETKA CDs. Thanks. You mentioned in one of your messages to me that a "virtual desktop" program may permit the use of the CDs on other than a computer with a 17" monitor. Can you (or any Listee) provide any elaboration on a Virtual Desktop program and a source of a good one? I've found a variety of them, and the simplest I've found seems to be seems a freeware program, "Desktop." Comments, please?

Regards,

Tom Hanlon Palm Springs, CA 84 Westfalia and Toshiba 1800 laptop, 256 Memory, CPU speed, Screen resolution capability, XP professional