Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:45:29 -0500
From:         anthony kimmons <akimmons@HOUSTON.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: help with function of idle stabilizer(muffler leaks?)
Comments: To: Hans Brouwer <h.brouwer@SYMPATICO.CA>

On that point... What's a good technique for testing for muffler coupling leaks? The only thing I can think of is like the way you test for leaks in a natural gas line...spraying on soap and looking for bubbles. Won't this would just evaporate right off a hot exhaust pipe though? Is there a better way?

thanks -t

--

Anthony Kimmons, Houston Texas http://www.akimmons.com